Below is a listing of our regular schedule of classes. Note that some classes may not meet on a given week, so please check the bulletin for the most current information.
- Messechet Ketuvot with Rabbi Morris at 7:00 p.m.
- Pirkei Avot with Rabbi Aviad Sanders at 7:30 p.m. at the home of Caren & Jeffrey Goldenberg
- Beit Medrash with one-on-one learning and small Chaburot at 8:30 p.m.
- Minchat Chinuch with Rabbi Tzvi Jacobson. Call Rabbi Morris to be placed with a Chavruta.
- Parsha Shiur with Rabbi Morris at 10:15 a.m.
- Messechet Berachot with Rabbi Shmuel Irons at 8:00 p.m. at the home of Judy and Fred Zwas
- Parsha with Rabbi Sanders using the commentary of Nechama Leibowitz at 8:00 p.m.
- Messechet Shabbat with Rabbi Eliezer Cohen at 7:45 p.m. at YIS
- Sefer Shmuel with Rabbi Morris at 9:00 p.m. at the home of Betty Rose & Mordechai Eisenberg
- Navi Shiur at the Gonik home – 5:30 p.m. during the summer; one hour prior to mincha during the winter.
- Daf Yomi with Rabbi Goldberg, 7:00 a.m. on Sun., 6:00 a.m. on Mon.- Fri. and one hour before Mincha on Shabbat
Special Learning Events Throughout the Year
- Teshuva Lectures
- Shabbat Shuva Drasha
- Sisterhood Tea
- Hoshana Rabba Learnathon
- Simchat Torah Learning Program for Women
- Pre-Purim and Pre-Pesach Seminars and Programs
- Shabbat HaGodol Drasha
- Shavuot Learning Programs
- Pre-Selichot & Selichot Programs
- Tisha B’Av Programs
- Women’s Rosh Chodesh Shiur and Breakfast. Shiur is given by Rabbi Morris.
YIS invites noteworthy scholars to spend a Shabbat in our community and share their insights with Shul members. For more information on the Scholar-in-Residence program or to become a sponsor or cosponsor, contact the Shul office.